Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Its Official!

Its official!  I will be speaking at Phoenix Fashion Week!  

Phoenix Fashion Week is October 1-3 2009 and will be at the Valley Ho resort in Phoenix.  Their website is rather uninformative right now so when the events get nearer I'll post a link where tickets can be had.

Okay, so I know my blog is about fashion in general, that is not what I will be speaking about.  I have been booked to speak about the Business of Fashion, particularly about some of the financial things that no one likes to think about like 401(k) stuff, disability insurance, etc... that no designer or boutique owner can be without but none of them like to think about.  

Picture is of Emily Brandle's show at Phoenix Fashion Week in 2008.  Picture is from http://bloggingprojectrunway.blogspot.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...