Saturday, December 18, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Wow, it's crazy to think that I've neglected to update my blog for so very long!  I'm so sorry!  To everyone who constantly clicks on it, THANK YOU!

I had no idea so many hundreds of people visit me a month.  Apparently, people read what I write!  So, for the new year, I am going to be making a better effort to update my blog.  I won't do it all the time, I'm sure. But, I will be making a more concerted effort to post updates.

So, enjoy the holiday season and all of the occasions to celebrate beauty in this world with those that you love!

And, remember to check back once in a while because I'll start tracking down, cool unusual designers again and commenting on crap that everyone hates (UGH, JEGGINGS!!!  AND JEGGINGS FOR MEN!!!!  BAHHHHHHHHH!!!!).

Much love--SHOULDERACHE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...