Friday, December 5, 2008

The Secret Passion!

Ms. Huffington of the Huffington Post said in a recent interview that bloggers should blog both about their passions and their secret passions.  Well, here is mine.

I'm secretly in love with Rick Owens' work.  I'm not sure why.  It is the opposite of everything I usually wear.  I'm she of twin-sets and a pencil skirts.  But, something about the organized mayhem is just so appealing.  I know, usually no bright colors or prints, which is usually what I love.  Instead, the
 neutral solids are comforting in a way and arguably match with everything.  And, the leathers, oh boy!  Like butta!  And the potential for layering for all of the pieces!  Awesome!!  I'm usually not a beige/grey person, but something about Rick convinces me.  Secretly, I love to sneak into the office every once in a while with a frothy chiffon Rick Owens blazer...

Pictures from net-a-porter.com clearance

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...