Saturday, February 27, 2010

Time Lag...


I know, I know, I know. I forget to update this thing! And, it gets a surprising amount of hits! Who knew?!

Since I last updated, fashion has of course changed. Some of the changes were awesome--Kate Spade started putting out a rtw collection. I was in the front row at their first show and it was wonderful. There was one terrible change in the fashion world...Lee Alexander McQueen tragically took his own life.

Attached is a picture of one of my favorite Alexander McQueen pieces that I've owned. The cut was ingenious...there were no side seams yet the fit was amazing. Its heartbreaking to think that the man who dreamed up the skirt won't be around to keep on dreaming up more wonderful artwork.

Suicide is never the answer.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...